Job Title: Commercial Lead, Associate Director, FMCG and Alcohol
Work Location: West 33rd Street, New York, 10001
Type: Full time, permanent
Whalar is ‘liberating the creative voice’ by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content at scale. You might have seen some of our work with brands such as Diageo, Apple Music, Bang & Olufsen, Baileys, Nespresso, Magnum and Dubai Tourism. We’re a partner of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and we are the leading influencer marketing platform in the space.
Whalar is seeking a Commercial Lead to oversee brand partnerships across FMCG and Alcohol. In this Director role, you will lead a ‘pod’ responsible for both new and repeat business across North America.
- Initiate and maintain long-term relationships with brands and agencies
- Consultative based selling
- Reach and exceed revenue targets
- Provide thought leadership at industry events, seminars and conferences
- Collaborate with your pod to produce outstanding sales and marketing materials
- Provide market and competitor insights to product team
- Minimum of 5 years overall business experience in marketing, PR and / or commercial partnerships (agency, publisher or client side)
- Strong knowledge of the influencer marketing space
- Experience in presenting and negotiating proposals and contracts
- Existing relationships with industry-leading brands
- Ability to work in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, contact me (Emma Harman) through LinkedIn or send an email with your CV to email@example.com
A note to recruiters: Thanks for reading! We will be recruiting this role in house, so please don’t get in touch this time.