Job Title: Sales Development Executive
Work Location: Aldwych, London, UK
Type: Full time, permanent
Whalar is ‘liberating the creative voice’ by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content at scale. You might have seen some of our work with brands such as Adidas, Baileys, Nespresso, Dubai Tourism, Apple Music and Magnum. We’re a partner of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and we are the leading influencer marketing platform in the space.
We are seeking an ambitious Sales Development Executive who is keen to cut their teeth in the world of technology enabled marketing and advertising. You will have tenacity, empathy, good writing skills and a passion for the creative industry.
Long-term, this critical role provides the opportunity to develop your sales, commercial and business development experience in a company at an exciting growth stage.
In this role, you will:
- Help generate meetings and calls with brands and agencies
- Provide market insights and customer research ahead of meetings and calls
- Update and maintain sales lead information in Pipedrive
- Attend commercial meetings and provide follow up notes
A successful person will:
- Generate meaningful sales leads per month utilising tools such as LinkedIn
- Add extreme value to our client interactions
- Help the global commercial team achieve new and repeat business goals
- A Macbook on start
- Unlimited holiday
- Opportunities to attend industry events, talks, seminars
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
If this sounds something you might be interested in, contact me (Emma Harman) through LinkedIn or send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A note to recruiters: We will be recruiting this role in house, so please don’t get in touch this time.