We love great content here at Whalar - it's at the heart of everything we do. We work with the best creators in the world to produce the best branded content in the world; from photographs, to cinemagraphs, videos, and stop motions. We're a global, fast-paced, high growth company striving everyday to 'Liberate the Creative Voice'.
And we're on the hunt for a great Social Media and Content Manager to help share our vision with the masses. You will be actively helping to enhance our social media presence and share the great content produced via the platform, as well providing all round support to the Head of Content. This will involve anything from writing articles for Whalar's digital magazine, Studio, to assisting on shoots, attending industry events and much more, all whilst being the voice of our social channels.
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Read the spec below...
What Does The Job Involve?
- Engage and grow our active social media community across all channels (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr – and any other networks that might crop up along the way!)
- Help develop compelling storytelling content around influencer marketing and content creation to delight, inspire, educate and engage our dual community and create new demand
- Develop and execute an inspiring and engaging social media schedule, taking into account the role of each channel to drive social media KPIs (organic engagement, site traffic, newsletter signups, brand loyalty and consideration)
- Communicate our unique point of view for the Whalar target audience and build a differentiated brand on social channels, owned content channels, email marketing, press, traditional marketing and any other ad hoc content
- Day-to-day content planning, management, copywriting and upload/scheduling
- Execute fun and engaging social media and content campaigns for Whalar across all channels
- Track, measure and report on social and content analytics data, using this information to inform your daily decisions and overall strategy
What Skills/Experience Should I Have?
- 1+ years relevant experience, ideally in the advertising industry
-Extensive knowledge and understanding of all social channels, content management systems, keyword research/SEO, platforms and tools
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Docs, Sheets and Slides. Experience with Photoshop and the use of any additional creative tools a distinct advantage
- An avid user of social media, particularly Instagram
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently, pro-actively seek assignments, prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Where? Aldwych, London, UK
How much? £25k p/a
Any benefits? Health insurance, a pension scheme, yoga classes, boxing classes, unlimited holiday, a dog friendly office, and beer and prosecco on tap.
Sound like the job for you? Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner image: @pchyburrs for 20th Century Fox via Whalar