Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Work Location: Borough, London
Reporting: Global Head of Marketing
Salary: On Request
Whalar are ‘Liberating the Creative Voice’ through our platform by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content. You might have seen some of our work with brands such as Diageo, Apple Music, Unilever, Baileys, Nespresso, Beko and Dubai Tourism. We’re also official partners of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
Following a period of sustained growth and expansion, our business is at an exciting juncture with even bigger plans for 2020. We have an expanding global team of 100 based across London, New York, Los Angeles, Singapore, Malaga and Berlin. In the past year, we've won awards at Le Book, Digiday Europe, and hosted the first-ever Influencer Gallery at Cannes Lions. We have an unparalleled reputation within our industry, from being the first influencer marketing company to win a Cannes Lions Gold, to conducting groundbreaking research surrounding the NeuroScience of Influencer Marketing.
As Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will report into the Global Head of Marketing and work closely with the Insight, Creative and Commercial teams to assist in the implementation of our marketing and sales plans. Your role will be cross-functional with a focus on digital marketing measurement.
Your role will include:
- Proactively researching competitors and client activity
- Monitoring and distributing all in-bound email enquiries
- Supporting Pipedrive sales comms
- Writing outreach comms and tracking success
- Reading trade publications and summarizing key points for commercial teams
- Provide general marketing support to the Creative Team when required
- Assist on key Whalar marketing projects
- Measuring our social media activity and owning the reporting of results
- Measuring our event successes against agreed KPI’s
- Supporting Whalar paid digital presence
- Researching conferences and providing intel on the attendees and speakers
- Presenting your own ideas on marketing efficiencies
This is an exciting role as it is truly cross-functional and you will get to experience the key areas of the Whalar business. We are looking for someone with confidence, initiative, and an interest in Influencer Marketing and social media.
- Digital Marketing Degree
- Experience working in B2B Marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral communication.
- Ability to review data and make recommendations and resolve problem
- Excellent excel skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in running LinkedIn social campaigns
Office working hours are between 9.30 and 6.00pm. Sometimes it will be busy and sometimes it won't. That means if you are busy we would expect you to work the hours needed to get the work done, but if it isn't - go home early.
- 22 days holiday
- Flexible working
If you believe this role is for you, then please email your CV and attached cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters, please.
Banner content from @