START DATE: ASAP
Location: New York
Salary: On Request
Whalar is on a mission to Liberate the Creative Voice by democratizing the creative process for brands and creators. By empowering a global talent network of thousands of creators, influencers, tastemakers and storytellers, we connect brands with target audiences around the world. Our team of innovative influencer whisperers prioritize diversity and inclusion, brand safety, and data-driven decision making,
Whalar combines technology, creative strategy, talent expertise and platform partnerships to match brands with influential creators to produce authentic content at scale. Headquartered in New York, with offices in London, Berlin, Malaga, Los Angeles and Sydney, Whalar works with 300+ brands and is the only influencer agency to win a Cannes Lions Award. In fact, we’ve won two. Recently named the 6th Fastest-Growing Medium Agency, and 20th across all considered companies in the prestigious Adweek ‘Top 100’ - Whalar is an industry leading agency.
The successful Associate Director candidate will:
- Have 6+ years’ agency or brand experience, including team management.
- Have strong detail-oriented communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a solid understanding of the social media advertising ecosystem and an insatiable appetite for learning about industry innovations.
- Appreciate and understand the value of creativity.
- Thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working.
- Be a curious self-starter with a problem-solving mindset and a pro-active, can do attitude.
As with any growth business, roles and responsibilities will evolve and here’s a rundown of expectations as they stand today:
- Collaborate with the SVP of Partnerships and Strategists on new business opportunities.
- Work alongside the Media & Measurement team to develop paid amplification, conversion strategies and detailed measurement plans.
- Project manage, organize and direct the day-to-day operations of campaign delivery.
- Present work to clients in an engaging and impactful way.
- Deliver flawless campaigns and exemplary client service.
- Develop client relationships and deepen partnerships.
- Manage and develop one Campaign Manager and two Campaign Executives.
Along with your application, please include a cover letter describing yourself, your past work experience, and tell us why you’d like to join the Whalar team. This should illustrate your personality and can be casual in tone - we want to get to know you! Please also include all of your social links.
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Cronk, Managing Director)
Banner content from @brittanelle x Ralph Lauren.