Start Date: ASAP
In just over 3 years Whalar has grown from a founding team of 5 in London to now having a team of 80+ incredible people across London, New York, Austin, Los Angeles, Singapore, Amsterdam, Spain and Berlin.
We’ve established ourselves as one of the top thought leaders in the influencer marketing space - known for our high-quality, creative branded work. Whalar does not crowdsource creativity nor does it produce distasteful product endorsements. Whalar is all about commissioned, thoughtful and creative influencer collaborations.
We’ve built up a client base of more than 200 global brands, have run campaigns across 68 different countries and have an impressive investor base, made up of 37 industry veterans.
Our next chapter in the journey includes the expansion of our New York team and we’re looking for a rockstar Campaign Manager to work alongside an Associate Director and Campaign Executive to flawlessly deliver brand campaigns for clients such as Burt’s Bees, Facebook, Gap, HP, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger and Unilever.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience, including team management
- Have strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong understanding of the digital/social media advertising ecosystem
- Thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working
- Appreciate and understand the value of great creativity
- Be willing to roll their sleeves up and dive in – they don’t live for delegation
As with any start-up business, roles and responsibilities will evolve but here’s a rundown of expectations as they stand today:
End-to-end campaign management with the support of Campaign Executives:
- Day-to-day client and account management including strict project and timeline management
- Oversee the sourcing and engagement of influencers for campaigns, according to each specific brief
- Be the gatekeeper of all content we create, ensuring it’s on brief and of a high quality
- Preparation of campaign performance reports and case studies
- Financial responsibility for each project
- Proactively seek ways to improve the client relationship and deepen our partnerships
New business with Commercial Leads and Associate Directors:
- Assist Associate Director in proposals for potential new business alongside the commercial team
- Inputting industry insights and learnings from similar clients
- An inherent interest in the advertising industry, with a desire to keep up to date with news and trends and proliferate these to the wider team on a regular basis
- General office admin as required
Vacation: You should let us know at least a month before if you are going on holiday for over a week - but we aren't counting the days. The catch? Nothing. Just treat yourself, your colleagues and your company with fairness and respect.
Equity: For every year you work at Whalar you will be given Share options in the business which means the longer you stay the more of the business you will own and the more we collectively share in its success.
If this sounds something you might be interested in, send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (US Managing Director)
Banner image by @anniset