Job Title: Client Director, Alcohol, Entertainment, Travel
Work Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: On request
Report: Managing Director, EMEA
We’re looking for a rockstar Client Director to build trusted and long-term strategic relationships with our Alcohol, Travel and Entertainment partners including Diageo, Bacardi, Dubai Tourism, Hyatt Group and Universal Music. The ideal candidate will have held senior Account Management and / or Account Director roles with a focus on digital and social strategy.
Culturally, they will be curious in nature, have their finger on the pulse and thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working.
Influencer Marketing experience is not an essential, but we do require a passion for the space and a deep love for creativity and storytelling.
Our business is at an exciting juncture. As the demands from the market grows around creativity, consultancy and evaluation of creator/influencer marketing - so must our business. Our Client Director’s work side-by-side with our commercial team to structure partnerships and campaigns that go beyond a one-off activation. We strive to add more value into our partnerships, be more insightful, be pro-active and ‘the best part of someone’s day’.
The Client Director will have 3 reports including the Client Manager, and two Campaign Executives. They will be responsible for their training, development and mentoring.
They will add strategic vision to our pitches and be absolutely instrumental in deepening our relationships with key clients.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to help shape the future growth of the one of the most respectable business’ in the creator landscape and win some awards in the process.
As with any start-up business, roles and responsibilities will evolve but here’s a rundown of expectations as they stand today:
- Work with the Commercial Leads and Team on building and unpacking client briefs
- Identify the real needs behind the brief - what it the business challenge, the marketing objective, the core KPIs and how can we help achieve them?
- Develop partnership strategies grounded in actionable insights, that are bought to life with creative ideas that leverage our Creators with Influence.
- Lead ideation sessions
- Present work to clients in an engaging and impactful way
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Collaborate with the Team to ensure the strategic vision becomes a reality
- Consult with brands on their overall creator strategy in the context of a longer-term partnership
- Work closely with the Research & Insights Lead to help develop evaluation methodologies of specific campaigns or partnerships
- As required, present at industry functions and events
Holiday: We aren’t counting the days, just treat your team fairly.
Equity: For every year you work at Whalar you will be given Share options in the business.
Bonus Scheme: We operate a profit share scheme.
Health and Pension: Yes, after 4-month probation.
If this sounds something you might be interested in, send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org