Job Title: Client Director, Fashion, Beauty, Homeware
Work Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: Upon request
Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for a superstar Client Director to build trusted and long-term strategic relationships with our Fashion, Beauty and Homeware partners including River Island, Dior, Net-A-Porter, Made.com, Boots and Not On The High Street. The ideal candidate will have held Senior Account Management and/or Account Director roles with a focus on digital and social strategy.
Culturally, they will be curious in nature, have their finger on the pulse and thrive in an environment where collaboration, flexibility and scrappiness are valued more than job titles, rigid structure and legacy ways of working.
We absolutely require a keen interest in Fashion, Beauty and Homeware and a deep love for creativity and story-telling.
Our business is at an exciting juncture. As the demands from the market grow around creativity, consultancy and evaluation of creator/influencer marketing - so must our business. The Associate Director will work side-by-side with the commercial leads to structure partnerships and campaigns that go beyond a one-off activation. We strive to add more value to our partnerships, be more insightful, be pro-active and ‘the best part of someone’s day’.
The Client Director will have 3 reports including the Client Manager, and two Campaign Executives. They will be responsible for their training, development and mentoring. They will be both creative and analytical in their approach in order to add a strategic vision to our pitches and be absolutely instrumental in deepening our relationships with key clients to ensure repeat business. They should have an appetite to innovate and constantly strive to improve our processes and systems.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to help shape the future growth of one of the most respectable business’ in the creator landscape and win some awards in the process.
As with any start-up business, roles and responsibilities will evolve but here’s a rundown of expectations as they stand today:
- Work with the Commercial Leads and Team on building and unpacking client briefs and building proposals
- Identify the real needs behind the brief - what it the business challenge, the marketing objective, the core KPIs and how can we help achieve them?
- Campaign management - managing the team to ensure effective, day-to-day delivery of campaigns whilst juggling multiple projects at any one time to tight deadlines
- Consult with brands on their overall creator strategy in the context of a longer-term partnership
- Develop partnership strategies grounded in actionable insights, that are bought to life with creative ideas that leverage our Creators with Influence.
- Build strong relationships with existing clients that allow you to proactively seek opportunities to grow the business
- Present work to clients in an engaging and impactful way
- Lead ideation sessions and client workshops
- Work closely with the Research & Insights Lead to help develop evaluation methodologies of specific campaigns or partnerships and collaborate with the Team to ensure the strategic vision becomes a reality
- As required, present at industry functions and events
Holiday: We aren’t counting the days, just treat your team fairly.
Equity: For every year you work at Whalar you will be given Share options in the business.
Bonus Scheme: We operate a profit share scheme.
Health and Pension: Yes, after 4-month probation.
If this sounds something you might be interested in, send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Banner image produced via Whalar by @lovefola for G Star Raw.