We're Hiring | Client Executive, London
Job Title: Client Executive
Work Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: On request
Whalar is ‘liberating the creative voice’ by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content. You might have seen some of our work with brands such as Diageo, Apple Music, Bang & Olufsen, Baileys, Nespresso, Magnum and Dubai Tourism. We’re a partner of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and are setting new benchmarks in the influencer marketing space.
We’re a team of 60 people globally based in London, Spain, Austin, New York and Los Angeles. We have a passion for culture, creativity, social media and new ways of working. This year, we hosted the first ever Influencer Gallery at Cannes Lions which highlighted Whalar’s focus on high quality creative.
Your Day-to-Day Work
The Client Executive role sits within one of the 4 pods in the Client Services Team and reports directly to the Campaign Manager in that pod. Each pod is responsible for a set of verticals in which they are experts, and is structured as follows:
Commercial Lead / Client Lead
As a Client Executive, you work closely with your team on existing and new business, servicing clients on Managed Campaigns as well as helping put together proposals for potential new clients. Alongside the Client Manager, you are responsible for ensuring clients are getting the best possible experience when working with Whalar. You are also the key contact for our Creators with Influence, managing the relationship with them and ensuring a smooth delivery.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- End-to-end management of campaigns, with assistance of the Client Manager
- Initial interaction with the client to help agree the brief
- Sourcing and engagement of influencers for campaigns according to the specific brief
- Being the gatekeeper of all content that comes through, ensuring it’s on brief and of high enough quality
- Preparation of campaign performance reports and case studies
- Inputting into proposals for potential new business
- Inputting with industry insights and learnings from similar clients
- An inherent interest in the advertising industry, with a desire to keep up to date with news and trends and proliferate these to the wider team on a regular basis
- General office admin as required
- No less than 1 year of client facing experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently, pro-actively seek assignments, prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- An avid user of Social media, particularly Instagram
Rough office hours are between 10 and 6. Sometimes it will be busy and sometimes it won't. That means if you are busy we would expect you to work the hours needed to get the work done, but if it isn't - go home early.
We’re not counting the days. The catch? Nothing. Just treat yourself, your colleagues and your company with fairness and respect. Make sure there’s been a proper handover of your work, and that you have someone in place to cover anything that may come your way.
Banner image produced on Whalar by @aneezv for Converse.