Job Title: Creative Strategist
Work Location: New York
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: On Request
Whalar’s business is at an exciting juncture. In 2020, we experienced another year of sustained growth and expansion that resulted in Whalar being cited by Adweek’s Top 20 Fastest Growing Global Agencies.
We have an unparalleled reputation in the digital marketing space. From the first influencer marketing company to win a Cannes Lions Gold and Silver, to being a thought leader with our groundbreaking research surrounding the neuroscience of influencer marketing.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be part of shaping the future growth of one of the most respectable businesses in the influencer landscape.
Whalar’s Creative Strategist will work closely with our commercial, paid media and campaign teams to concept strategically-driven influencer campaigns that drive business results for our clients
We are looking for somebody with 4+ years of experience developing social media content strategies, with a passion for spotting the latest content trends and transforming them into opportunities for brands and creators. The ideal candidate is naturally creative, comfortable coming up with ideas on the fly and leading impromptu brainstorming sessions.
Having a strong understanding of the influencer marketing space is a must. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with a ‘can do’ mindset who is comfortable communicating with brands and partnering with our commercial team in their sales pitches.
As with any modern business, roles and responsibilities will evolve but here’s a rundown of expectations as they stand today:
- Develop creative pitches for influencer programs across a range of industries and verticals
- Develop campaign frameworks to inform talent selection and distribution strategies
- Partner with research team to build data-driven approaches to identify insights
- Lead brainstorms to unearth creative ideas and opportunities
- Develop clear creative briefs to guide content output from creators
- Create campaign wrap reports, inclusive of key learnings and recommendations
- Fluency in social media platforms and their unique dynamics, including deep knowledge of user behaviors and platform features
- Deep understanding of what makes successful content on social media, from content themes/types to platform best practices
- Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable transforming sets of data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident when presenting to clients and team members
- Experience at working in Google Slides/Keynote
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Global VP, Strategy and Performance).