Job Title: Director of Client Strategy
Start Date: ASAP
Whalar, a global award-winning creativity and technology-powered influencer agency, is on the look-out for a Director of Client Strategy to concept campaigns that drive business results.
We are working with some of the biggest and most loved brands including Under Armour, Nike, Reebok, Heineken, Bacardi, Zalando, HP, Vodafone, Volkswagen, Philips and Universal Music Group. 2020 was a year of sustained growth and expansion and in 2021, as the business grows and scales globally, so do the strategic needs of our clients.
If you have a minimum of 5 years experience in strategic marketing and planning including developing social media content strategies, transforming the latest cultural trends into opportunities for brands, and are comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, then this could be a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most respectable businesses in the influencer landscape.
- Unpack client briefs, Identify the exact strategic outcome and what is required to achieve it
- Translate the output of Whalar strategic analyses into differentiated strategies and positionings for clients
- Work with Whalar Insight team to develop strategic insight products
- Manage network of freelance strategists across EMEA
- Lead brainstorms and ideation sessions
- Develop creative strategy, identifying the specific creative way we’ll leverage our talent to connect with audiences
- Input into budget process; talent costs, paid amplification, ad products, measurement studies
- Develop clear briefs to guide content output from internal teams and creators
- Input into campaign wrap reports, inclusive of key learnings and recommendations
- Minimum of 5 years strategic marketing/advertising planning
- Fluency in social media platforms and their unique dynamics, including deep knowledge of user behaviors and platform features
- Deep understanding of what makes successful content on social media, from content themes/types to platform best practices
- Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends.
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable transforming sets of data into actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident when presenting to clients and team members
- Experience at working in Google Slides/Keynote
- Competitive Salary
- WFH 2-3 days per week
- Healthcare/Pension plan
- 25 days holiday (plus Xmas on top)
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (President, EMEA).