Whalar is ‘liberating the creative voice’ by connecting brands to creators with influence who produce and share exceptional content at scale. We are a leading influencer marketing platform with creativity at the forefront and have worked with over 200 brands since being founded in 2016. Collaborations with brands include Apple Music, Topman, Michael Kors, G-Star RAW, Estée Lauder and Converse. Whalar is official marketing partners of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat and we put creativity at the forefront of everything we do. Our fast-growing US team is looking for a vibrant team member that enjoys the energy of a growing business, has an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset and understands the potential power of influencer marketing.
Whalar is seeking a Client Manager with 3 to 4 years of experience in the fashion and beauty space, with strong knowledge of influencer marketing and content creation – a love for Instagram is a must.
This exciting role will involve managing the smooth execution of influencer campaigns with leading fashion and beauty brands in the North American market. You will build strategic relationships with your clients, have daily dialogue with influencers, project manage campaigns end-to-end and have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital trends across fashion and beauty.
- Manage all fashion and beauty accounts and client communication, from campaign set-up to campaign wrap-up with team.
- Develop creative, exciting, and innovative content partnerships.
- Negotiate and implement deals with our creators with influence.
- Manage campaign from briefing process to reporting, staying organized and efficient.
- Strive to grow new accounts and build long-term partnerships with existing clients.
- Advise on strategy and creative execution for campaigns.
- Advise on campaign spend and KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Client Executives in sourcing and engagement of influencers for campaigns.
- Being the gatekeeper of all content that comes through the Whalar platform, ensuring it’s on brief and of high enough quality.
- Preparation of campaign performance reports and case studies.
- Financial accountability for each campaign.
- Always thinking about ways to improve the client relationship, up-sell and find new ways of working together.
- Collaborating with the Commercial Lead of Fashion and Beauty to help win new business.
- Inputting with industry insights and learnings from similar clients.
- Coming up with applicable strategies and creative ideas if requested by the client.
- Assisting the Commercial Lead in pitching and at industry events, client workshops etc.
- A passion for creativity, and a regular user of Instagram and social media at large.
- An inherent interest in the advertising, fashion, beauty and digital industries, with a desire to keep up to date with news and trends and proliferate these to the wider team on a regular basis.
- No less than 2-4 years of client facing experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a can-do attitude.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently, pro-actively seek assignments, prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Bonus scheme
- Health Care
- Unlimited annual PTO
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please send a résumé and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.