Whalar Stars is a global Talent Management company, representing an array of creators who are among the top talent in the world.
Whalar Stars is a subsidiary of Whalar, an influencer marketing platform on the mission to liberate the creative voice.
Founded in 2018, Whalar Stars is refreshing the traditional agency model with its industry expertise, technology and global fingerprint, ensuring our creators have the best resources available to tell their stories far and wide.
Across our divisions in Amsterdam, London, Los Angeles, Singapore and New York we partner with unique and dynamic creators who have built a presence and influence in both the digital and traditional media industries.
We are looking for self motivated, ambitious individuals who go above and beyond, take initiative and have their finger to the pulse of an ever growing and evolving space.
- Assisting your team with commercial negotiations
- Being proactive in building relationships with key brands and agencies
- Assisting talent with creative support
- Overseeing brand partnerships from start to completion
- Preparing case studies for brand partners
- Supporting the Talent Manager in the execution of other commercial ventures e.g. product licensing, publishing, content IP and merchandise
- Managing talent diaries and travel logistics
- Completing weekly reporting for talent
- Overseeing talent press and media requests
- Managing talent event invites
- Inbox management
- Lead on Talent conventions
- Attend shoots and events
- Update and manage Whalar platform for stars and talent databases
- Assist with commercial contracts
To apply, please send your résumé to David White (email@example.com)
Banner image produced via Whalar by @lovefola for G Star Raw.