We're Hiring | Talent Manager, London
Role: Talent Manager
Reporting to: Head of Stars
Whalar Stars is a global Talent Management company, representing an array of creators who are among the top talent in the world.
Whalar Stars is a subsidiary of Whalar, the influencer marketing platform which is on a mission to liberate the creative voice.
Founded in 2018, Whalar Stars is refreshing the traditional agency model with its industry expertise, technology and global fingerprint, ensuring our creators have the best resources available to tell their stories far and wide.
Across our divisions in Amsterdam, London, Los Angeles, New York and Singapore we partner with unique and dynamic creators who have built a presence and influence in both the digital and traditional media industries.
Talent Manager Role
Reporting into a Head of Whalar Stars, this is an amazing opportunity to manage and develop the carers of a growing roster of online creators with influence.
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and hardworking individual, to join as Talent Manager and be assigned to a number of content creators.
You should be established in the influencer and/or other related fields, with interesting opinions and insight into our industry. Strong candidates will understand the bigger picture of the wider industry, whilst also being granular, detail-oriented and persistent in achieving results.
Specific responsibilities include:
- To work across multiple ambassador brand partnerships, fiction and non-fiction publishing, content development, content distribution/syndication, product licensing, IP development and long-term brand building
- Develop and oversee 1-5-year strategy plans for each individual talent
- Develop brand campaigns into long-term partnerships
- Handle internal and external commercial contracts for talent
- Negotiate talents commercial partnerships in all areas of the business
- Project manage brand campaigns from start to completion
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, staff and talent
- Have key knowledge and contacts within the digital space, including Networks, key partners such as Amazon,
YouTube and other social media platforms
- Generate new relationships with talents' desired brands
Interact with the entertainment industry, building clients' off-platform profile
- Organise Talent launch parties and events
- Create case studies and brand campaign reports for our brand partners
Key skills required:
- Balance of commercial acumen and a creative mindset
- Proven record of generating new business and selling
- Fluent understanding of marketing, with focus on digital advertising and/or PR
- Demonstrate preexisting relationships with influencers and experience in digital platforms, content development, PR, social media, editorial and consumer marketing
- Detail-orientated and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of commercial contracts
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
If this sounds something you might be interested in, send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Banner image by @jamesrelfdyer