Job Title: Paid Media Manager, USA
Work Location: New York
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: On Request
Whalar’s Paid Media Manager will work closely with our commercial, strategy and campaign teams to build targeting and optimization strategies for brands. With the overarching goal to help drive greater reach, impact and ultimately results for a brand’s investment in their influencer marketing campaigns with Whalar.
We are looking for somebody with 3-5 years experience in running ‘paid’ social media campaigns at either an agency, brand or platform.
The candidate will collaborate on strategy and execution for all brands at Whalar in the USA who wish to amplify their influencer content by paid means. They will work closely with the campaign team for the scoping, delivery and execution of such campaigns.
Having an understanding of the influencer marketing space is a huge benefit, but not mandatory. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with a ‘can do’ mindset who is comfortable communicating with brands and supporting our commercial team in their sales pitches.
Whalar’s business is at an exciting juncture. In 2020, we experienced another year of sustained growth and expansion that resulted in Whalar being cited by Adweek’s Top 20 Fastest Growing Global Agencies.
We have an unparalleled reputation in the digital marketing space. From the first influencer marketing company to win a Cannes Lions Gold and Silver, to being a thought leader with our groundbreaking research surrounding the neuroscience of influencer marketing.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be part of shaping the future growth of one of the most respectable businesses in the influencer landscape.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
As with any modern business, roles and responsibilities will evolve. However, here’s a basic rundown of expectations as they stand today:
- Fluency in all major social media platforms and their unique dynamics
- Manage and execute all paid amplification campaigns
- Competent at developing and articulating a paid media strategy both internally (with commercial & campaign team) and externally (clients & influencers)
- Strong command and experience of paid social tools/interfaces (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager)
- Ability to configure and optimize paid social campaigns, managing and adjusting campaign budgets in real-time
- Attention to detail when managing multiple client projects concurrently across multiple campaign and creative objectives
- Understanding of the wider digital media landscape in the United States
- Understanding of effectiveness measurement and evaluation through the lens of paid media - with the ability to apply data in storytelling for actionable insights and future recommendations
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Have the ability to train and upskill the wider team
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com (Global VP, Strategy and Performance).